View Board meeting
videos on City3TV Suddenlink Channel 3 on Thursdays at 10 a.m., Saturdays at 3 p.m. and the following
Monday at 7 p.m.
1. Meeting opened by Mayor Dana E. Outlaw. Prayer by Alderman Schaible. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Request and Petition of Citizens.
4. Conduct Public Hearing to Consider Richard and Ruth John’s Rezoning Request for 1702 Trent Boulevard from R-15 Residential to C-5 Office and Institutional District and Adopt Ordinance Amending Zoning Map for Said Property.
5. Adopt Budget Ordinance Amendments to Close Out Various Project Funds.
6. Adopt Resolution to Approve Water & Sewer Use Agreement with Ashley Park of New Bern, LLC (Ashley Park Apartments).
7. Adopt Resolution to Initiate Upset Bid Process by Advertising Notice of Offer to Purchase Property Owned by the City and Located at 1215 Myrtle Avenue.
8. Adopt Resolution to Initiate Upset Bid Process by Advertising Notice of Offer to Purchase Property Owned by the City and Located at 915 Murray Street.
9. Adopt Resolution Closing Specific Streets and Union Point Park from 6 p.m. on October 10, 2014 until 7 p.m. on October 12, 2014 for the Annual Mumfest Event.
10. Adopt Resolution Closing Streets in Union Point Park from 6 a.m. on April 11, 2014 until 6 p.m. on April 12, 2014 for the Annual Festival of Fun.
11. Approve Minutes.
13. Attorney’s Report.
14. City Manager’s Report.
15. New Business.
16. Closed Session.
INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE SHOULD CALL
639-7501 NO LATER THAN 3 P.M. THE DATE OF THE MEETING