The Information Services Unit con-sists of a supervisor and
three authorized Police Service Technicians.
Their primary duties include:
- Staffing the Front Desk from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday thru Thursday; 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Friday; 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., Saturday & Sunday.
- Entering data into the records management system
- Verifying data and providing maintenance to the system
- Providing data to the State Bureau of Investigation
- Preparing statistical data relating to criminal activity
- Providing various reports to officers upon request
- Providing criminal records checks
- Receiving taxi cab permits
- Maintaining all Warrants and Court Orders
- Serving subpoenas
- Assist the general public and complete minor reports
- Answering the main telephone switchboard
Information coming soon.